Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Visit

Remember I told you about our dog, Boss. Well we got to dog sit this weekend while his owners went out of town. It's amazing how much a dog changes from puppy stage to dog stage. Even though Boss is just a little over a year now that year mark must have made a huge difference.
He has gotten a lot bigger. He is now 57 lbs.!



The kids had a blast with him, esp. since this time he wasn't getting their toys as much as he did when he was a puppy.



I've had several people tell me I need to look into getting a dog when we move into our EL home. You know keeping Boss this weekend was a nice reminder that I do love dogs, but I'm not ready to bring one home as part of the family...not yet anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Smart girl....smart girl! But, didn't a weekend visit make you miss that little guy? =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how carter is on isabel's PINK tricycle! typical carter...

    ReplyDelete