Friday, June 25, 2010

How much stuff do we have?

Since I have a love of organizing it was nice having two weeks to be able to go through all our stuff before I packed it into nice and neat boxes. It truly is amazing how much stuff you accumulate and we had only been in that house 4 years, but now we did add a third child while living there. That's my excuse anyway. I threw away lots, gave away lots, and packed lots more!

We had a great little helper, for about 5 min. anyway.



We ordered two Pods in the hopes to only fill one - didn't happen, good thing we went with the better to be safe than sorry option. One was packed full while the other was semi-full, but we couldn't have managed without it.



It's all empty and clean and ready for the new owners.



Teary eyes? No, just tired, very tired eyes. Why the big smiles? Yup, you guessed it, it's all packed up, it's all moved out and we know vacation is right around the corner.



So where are we now? Keep checkin the blog and I'll keep you updated as best as I can. I actually just found my camera cord to post pic's to my laptop today. We have a long road ahead with the reoccurring question from everyone - where is the....???? have you seen the...??? What box is the.....in???

No comments:

Post a Comment