Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cheap Entertainment

This past week has been filled with packing boxes and boxes and boxes. It has also required me to find something for the kids to do where they do not have to have total supervision, they will not get hurt, and it holds their attention long enough for me to pack at least one complete box. I also don't want them sitting in front of the TV or Wii playing games for hours on end. So that time is very limited at our house.

At first they wanted to help - the only thing they seem to want to make sure goes with us is their animals. So we had lots of boxes full of animals.



Of course outside has been a big hit as well. All I have to do is turn on the hose/sprinkler/water slide and they are set for a few hours.





I absolutely LOVE 80's music. When I get the chance I turn on Charter's music channel that plays nothing but the 80's. I have a great time singing along until my children (or husband) can't take anymore.



This week however, the kids joined in and we had several dance sessions :)



They also decided to make their own gymnastics class on daddy's rings in the garage.



Since the rings were too high for Izzy to reach, she decided to drive the van to the Publix and the beach.



The house is still not completely boxed up, but we're getting there. Only 4 days till closing and 6 till we have to be out!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are moving so soon! Best of luck to you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post! it is truly a typical day in the deloach household!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hysterical. Looks like they are keeping themselves pretty entertained. =o)

    ReplyDelete