Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wii Movies

I am an avid lover of movies. I love action/adventure, cheezy romance, action/romance, comedy, drama, even westerns. You get the picture. When the Rebbox came out I went ecstatic! b/c if you don't already know I'm always looking for a bargain, so renting a movie for $1. I'm sold!



We'll let me introduce you to my new found love - Netflix movies you can watch on your Wii. That's right I said your Wii.



You pay $8.99 a month and you get a DVD that you put in your Wii and you can watch movies or tv shows that stream instantly thru the Wii to your TV. You also get 1 movie at a time via mail. It is the best thing ever...we'll actually it's prob. not considering they are always adding new movies to the ones streaming and I'm always finding something new I want to watch instead of dishes...laundry...packing boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment