Sunday, May 30, 2010

Organization

Since I've been out of school for a week now, everyone I've talked to has asked the question....so I guess you've been packing? To which I had to reply, no, not yet. One thing about me is that I LOVE to organize! I actually end up making a bigger mess before I get things just how I want them. So this past week has been me making a bigger mess of things.
I am happy to say that today, Sunday May 30th
all my crafts are finally organized and in two storage bins



and my old filing cabinet with just two drawers with some file folders not even labeled...



is now in a larger 4 drawer filing cabinet, all files labeled.



I was also able to get my thoughts together on my home schooling curriculum & other HS information. Which is all labeled in the top two drawers. So really I guess I did get some packing done this week, considering everything I sorted through and put up is in containers that do not have to be boxed up. So Go Me! I made more progress than that I thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment