Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

The joy of being a mommy....

Friday I went to Muffins for Mom at Carter's school








Then I got to have a Mother's Day Tea with Caden in his classroom





Both boys had songs they sang & special books read along with breakfast treats. They also gave lots of crafts they had made especially for mommy. Isabel didn't get to have mommy come to her class, but she did make me two beautiful flowerpots with flowers she planted herself.



The pots say "Mommy's love makes me grow"

Saturday the whole family loaded up to go see Iron Man 2. Now don't think that I just went along with the boys - I LOVE those action filled movies! It was really a great movie :) Then we walked down to have dinner at one of my favorite places, Taziki's. Then to finish off the night a little more girly we made a stop by Hobby Lobby.

Sunday I woke up to breakfast in bed - omelet with steak & cheese...one of Ben's specialties. For lunch I was served my favorite Jim N Nick's grilled chicken salad w/ Diet Coke and then for dessert a slice of Johnny Ray's coconut pie.



My ever so creative husband also gave me this...



A lemonade glass drink dispenser filled with flowers that I don't have to water. Inside were three boxes, one from each child, each with a pair of earrings.
Yes, this momma has been spoiled to the max this weekend and I have treasured every moment of it!

1 comment:

  1. Going to the classroom for things like "Muffins with Mom" is one of the things I don't like about homeschool. You can't come to my house for muffins with mom because I'd have to clean it up first and that's just not worth it.=o) So glad you were spoiled this weekend, a mom like you deserves it.

    ReplyDelete