Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Living for Who?

Even though I wouldn't have admitted it before now, I have been living for myself for so long. Yes I am a Christ follower and have given my life over to him, but then again if you looked at my life is that what you would see? Me following Christ or my own desires?

Studying under David Platt @ The Church at Brook Hills AND having a wonderful Godly leader as a husband I hope that now when you look at my life you can see me following Christ and NOT my own human desires. It has been a battle lately dealing with some desires of the flesh in this move to EL. Some I'm sure I will post in another blog post, but not today...I need to get dinner started, that Godly leader of a husband will be home in a bit :)

We have been walking through the Radical Experiment as a faith family which has impacted many lives - including my own. Today our pastor, David Platt, released his first book, Radical Taking Back Your Faith From The American Dream. I encourage ALL to buy it and read it and get ready for it to change your life. Now let me clarify, I am not giving any glory to David. This is a book that is based on Biblical truths not David's. None of the proceeds go to the Platts. Proceeds go to impact lives across the nations.

Radical by David Platt from Taylor Robinson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment