Thursday, February 3, 2011

Homeschool Room

It's taken a lot longer than I intended to get our home school room in order. There are still more things I would like to add - like pictures on the wall, but we'll get there.



















Love, Love, Love my kidney shape table.















I know what your thinking, but No, we don't have "workshop" as apart of our day. We just don't have much storage space here compared to our garage and attic that we had before. We are working on building a storage building in the backyard. Until then...yes there is a table saw in front of my bookshelf. Don't go call DHR, it's unplugged and the blade is totally covered and secure.















Our classroom just wasn't complete without a classroom pet - Gracie the turtle. A pet we already had, but she has gotten so much bigger from when we brought her home.

1 comment:

  1. You're my hero. Seriously...totally in awe of all my homeschool mom friends! Thanks for being honest about your struggles...God gets glory for what He's doing in you and your family!

    ReplyDelete