Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Working Weekend

This past weekend was full of work. Storage building construction has begun.















Thanks so much to my dad & grandfather for coming down to help.















Weekend complete, storage building almost complete.















While the guys were working on the building I got this out for the kids.















Kids had no part of it, they wanted to work too. Boys loved nailing nails into the scrap wood that my dad brought down - left over from a carnival, obviously.















My mom, grandmother, & I were working on raking leaves...




















then discovered the kids were getting into this....















caught "mud" handed....hand prints ALL over the walls















Not really helping with working in the yard















But having oh so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment