Wednesday, June 22, 2011

First Two Weeks

The "big kids" stayed with grandparents while Ben & I were at the hospital welcoming Cannon. After coming by the hospital for a couple of visits they took a little vacation of their own. Orange Beach! They also went and stayed several days at my parents house in Florence where I think they were on the go non-stop! So thankful for our families :) The kids had a blast and momma and daddy got to get some rest and a little bit of an adjustment time.

Now that we are all reunited again, this is how I usually find everyone when Cannon is awake (and even when he's not). They just can't love on him enough.

Before our new arrival all three kids were talking about how they wanted to feed the new baby. Especially Izzy, she has been practicing on all her baby dolls. Once Cannon arrived they were a little disappointed when they found out I was going to nurse, which by the way was a fun conversation with oh so many questions :) After I got several sad little faces I went on a hunt for bottles that I had kept from Isabel. Cannon got to have his first bottle feeding by his three big siblings. It's just one bottle so we all had to take a turn - Cannon wasn't a big fan, but he was a great sport!



No comments:

Post a Comment