Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Look A Like

A common phrase that our middle son hears often is "you look just like your daddy." I didn't think much about it, since he really does look like Ben. The dark hair and dark eyes are something he does not get from his momma.

This phrase has never seemed to bother Caden until recently. I honestly think he is just tired of hearing it. The other night Ben and I were sitting on the couch and Caden got right in Ben's face and asked the question, "why does everyone think I look like you?" Then he proceeded that question with, but you don't have a freckle on your ear & I do, I don't have scruffies (stubble) on my face & you do. But the best of all was when Caden said, I don't have wrinkles on my face & you do! We had to explain that looking like someone doesn't mean every little detail is the same. He seemed to be ok with looking like his daddy after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment