Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Roof Top

I love to drive down our street and see all the trees.



I know reflection from the glass....I'm sorry.



One big difference about our previous house & this one is the trees. In Forest Lakes we had one, one little Bradford Pear in the front yard. Now we have so many leaves and acorns we don't know what to do with them all!

The other day I went outside to find this...



Yes that is both my boys on the roof of the house! Many questions came to mind, but the first being how did you get up there?! Their response, Dad put us up here. Of course he did! So I gave dad the job of standing close by to keep a watch. It's really flat on the part they are on, but seriously people about gave this mom a heart attach!



He gave them a task though, pick up all the acorns. Why not? They loved it! We actually placed all the acorns they gathered onto our retaining wall to feed our 3 chipmunks that live in the backyard. Those 3 little chipmunks who the kids named, Alvin, Simon & Theodore (original I know) should be set for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment