Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love of Games

I knew that I loved to play board games, but didn't realize just how many games we had. Then I started unpacking them and had to find somewhere to put them all.

Some had to go in the kids closets.





Some had to go in the bottom of the hall closet. I can't reach them if they are up top and yes I'm too lazy to get the step ladder every time the kids & I want to play a game. Something we do often.



Thing is, I know I'm still missing some and I still haven't found my box that's full of just playing cards! I'm a sucker for a new card game. So if anyone is up for a game let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious Kylie...this borders on the verge of insanity. But, since you've got so many...I say we have a game night when we come over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like card games you should check out 'Set' - might only be able to find it at educational stores... We used at at school at lot and it's fun!

    ReplyDelete