Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Toy

For Easter the kids got Nerf guns from Ben's mom. I have to admit I haven't had this much fun playing with the kids toys in a long time!



It was mom's idea to shoot the front door...



Guess who's idea it was to lay on the floor & try to hit the fan?



They got pretty good at it, so the next step was to hit the fan while it was on! The fun part....getting them down.

Now that we have had numerous Nerf gun fights between all 5 of us around the house as well as shooting anything the darts will stick to - I am finding darts everywhere.



In the chairs



Isabel's sock basket (which up until this post, I never found it strange that I keep her socks in a basket & not her drawer....until now....wonder why I did that???)



My closet floor



between my mattress & foot board.

So if you think your up for it, the DeLoach's would love to challenge you in Nerf dart tag!

2 comments:

  1. Game on! The Taylor boys LOVE Nerf guns and we're always up for a good game of tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I keep Caiden's socks in a basket too. So funny, I have no idea why I do it either and might not have even thought about it if I hadn't read your post. Still chuckling...

    ReplyDelete