Monday, November 21, 2011

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

I did NOT wake up yesterday morning with the outside of my nose being sore to the touch. I did not apply more makeup to cover the redness. I did NOT ask a friend (who's a doctor) if my sinuses (which have been giving me grief) could actually cause the outside of my nose to be sore. I did NOT have my husband ask me repeatly all....day....long why my nose was so red. At the end of the day, while our family was eating dinner, my husband did NOT look at me with a puzzled look and tell me that I had to have hit my nose on something. Then he did NOT burst into laughter as he told me that he just remembered something. He did NOT at that very moment remember this.....that in the middle of the night Sat. night while we were sleeping, he had rolled over in bed and when he did his forehead hit my nose! He woke up when it happened, I did not. I have NOT been in pain all day because of it.

1 comment:

  1. Stephen occasionally and accidentally causes me bodily harm when we're sleeping. I always wake up and he does not. I told him that he has been warned that if he causes me to wake up because he hits me, I will hit him back :)

    ReplyDelete