Saturday, November 12, 2011

Amazon Mom

Ben and I were blessed by friends and family with 3 months worth of diapers for Cannon. When it came time to buy diapers again I decided this time around to order them online. There were too many late night runs to Wal-Mart for diapers with the other 3 kiddos. There are several popular websites for diapers, but I decided to go with Amazon since I visit the site frequently & 90% of what I buy online comes from them anyway.

I had a friend tell me about their Amazon Mom program so I quickly checked it out. It is wondermus! You sign up totally free for Amazon Mom and their Subscribe & Save Delivery Program. Not only do you get 20% off diapers with your membership you get prime shipping (free 2 day shipping on everything NOT just your diaper order) up to a year. Thing is it's not just for moms or just for purchasing diapers. Best way to see all the details is to just go here.

When this box of size 3 pampers cruisers (186 diapers total) comes to my door each month I get supper excited. Because I know it's regular 47.19 on Amazon. Then I get a discount of $7.08 for being a free amazon mom member and another discount of $7.08 for being a subscribe & save delivery member (which means you tell them how often you want your diapers delivered & they send them automatically). Best part is you can cancel or change the delivery frequency anytime. So my big box of diapers is only $33.03.

Why does that bring such a huge smile on my face? Because I know Wal-mart has the same big box of diapers for $47.19 online (free shipping if order is more than $45). And Diapers.com has the same item for $44.99 (if you sign up for the take 5 program - free shipping included). I get supper giddy knowing I'm getting a deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment