Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gifts To Grow

Having three boys and one girl I have come to find out that it does matter what brand of diaper I use. I have found that Pampers diapers work the best with the boys. Pretty much used whatever brand I pleased with Izzy. I know everyone has their likes and dislikes, but I prefer the Pamper. I had been out of the diaper buyin for awhile when Cannon came along and now we're back in the diaper changing business.

I knew about the gifts to grow program when the other kids were in diapers, but never really kept up with my points. I have been on top of the game this time. On every package of Pampers diapers (and wipes - but honestly I prefer Huggies wipes) there is a little sticker with a code on it.

You go to the gifts to grow website, sign in and enter your codes. Then as your points add up you can go here and pick a reward. I think the rewards could be a little better, but hey if I am going to buy the diapers anyway I may as well be able to get a treat too. I haven't cashed in any points yet, but I'll be sure and share when I do. Right now I'm just rack'en 'em up.

1 comment:

  1. Pampers for diapers and Huggies wipes was my combo too!

    Glad you guys are doing well. Gray still misses you :)

    Holly

    ReplyDelete