Wednesday, July 6, 2011

1 Month

I had been preparing myself to deal with postpartum after the arrival of Cannon. I just wasn't sure how my body would react after having a 4th child. Or living life with four. To my surprise I have been fine, until today. Cannon is exactly one month old. However, I wouldn't call it postpartum, just life moving faster than I want. Only have 11 more months and he'll be one! I know it's silly, but to this momma it kinda makes me sad. I do kinda laugh at myself and remind myself of the line in the movie When Harry Met Sally.

Sally: AND, I'm gonna be forty.
Harry: When?
Sally: Someday.
Harry: In eight years.

But accepting reality and....

Loving that we have a healthy, precious, bundle of joy, Cannon, our one month old. And trying to soak every moment up that I can.








No comments:

Post a Comment