Friday, January 21, 2011

The question I've been getting...

...what do I think we're having? So here are my thoughts.

A Girl. Why, you ask?

Wk 1 thru 13 major sickness - not sick at all with my boys, but a little with Isabel

Body odor - with Isabel my feet stunk something awful - this time it's not my feet, yet anyway, but after every shower my towel is "stank". My thinking is all the extra hormones. Thankfully that "stank" stays on the towel :)

Plus there is just a hope of a girl for the ease of things like -

The fact that I have kept all of my girl clothes, BUT have nothing blue

and finally

We live in a 3 bedroom home. The boys share a room and it would work out great for two girls to share as well.

That's my guess, but we all know that I will be totally happy with a boy or girl. Although, if it is a boy I'm having a little trouble in the name department.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I can't tell you how relieved I am to read this post! I've been thinking I stink too but could not understand why!!! Here's the deal...if you have a boy and I have a girl, we will swap wardrobes. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie... while I was pregnant with Avery I thought our towels smelled HORRIBLE!!! (I really thought everything smelled, but the towels were the worst). Maybe it is a girl!

    I can't believe that Ben knows and you are still being strong... there is NO way I could ever do that!

    ReplyDelete