Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lovin the smell of coffee

I have never been a coffee drinker. Always loved the smell, but never liked the taste. Ben, being a minister and having several meetings @ Starbucks during the week, became a social drinker :) While living with Ben's dad and step-mom we were introduced to using a Keurig. Ben slowly stopped being a social drinker and enjoyed a cup of coffee almost daily.

When we moved into our new home we became owners of this:















I, still loving the smell and not the taste, bought the hot chocolate cups to fill our nicely organized Keurig cup holder, along with the coffee for Ben.















Still LOVING the smell (smells are such a big deal to me being pregnant) that I became determined that I should like coffee. Then I was turned on to this:

yum....Peppermint Mocha















Our Keurig came with a little diddy that lets you add your own coffee grounds instead of having to use the Keurig cups. Which is wonderful because now I have discovered this:

Nicaraguan Coffee. I can drink this stuff black!















But adding a little of this never hurts.
Skinny Vanilla Latte, something my sister introduced me to over the holidays.















I may not be a coffee lover yet but, I can definitely say I'm a coffee liker and not just of the smell anymore.

1 comment:

  1. YUMMO! So when are we coming over for a cup of Nicaraguan coffee???

    ReplyDelete