Monday, December 27, 2010

House Updates

Many people have asked how the house is coming along. My response is always, we're getting there. Here are a few updated pictures.

Kitchen now has a tile back splash and the hood is hung.















Ben did a WONDERFUL job on my kitchen island - butcher block.















Took forever to figure out what color/kind of curtains for the living room and for a price that I was willing to pay.




















My favorite purchase so far is the living room rug. Found a great deal and it actually matched the couch!















Decorating for Christmas made me quickly realize that I did not have a mantel because we don't have a fireplace. Something I didn't miss until I went to put out my decorations. Had to make do with wall decor for our stockings. I was happy with the results even though I do miss my mantel & fireplace.


































Still have some work to do around the house, especially in the classroom, but we're getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment