Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Today's Task

The big task for today was taking all three kids to the dentist as well as getting my own teeth cleaned....all by myself! Something I would not have even thought of doing a couple of years ago. I realized today that either I'm getting braver or the kids are getting bigger (sniff, sniff) and it's just getting easier to do things of this nature. It also helps that my kids love the dentist.
I have mentioned before that my kids LOVE Ms. Susie. We'll here is yet another example of why.



Big brothers missed out because they went first, but when Izzy got up there she asked Ms. Susie if she had a bigger "napkin" because she was cold. She didn't have one, but notice the blanket. Then the light was way too bright, so Ms. Susie found some purple (as close to pink as she could get) shades.
We also came home with three great treasure box prizes as well as three cute suction cup toothbrushes. When checking out & I was making the address change they asked if we still wanted to make the drive to Chelsea for our cleanings or if we were going to find someone closer. To this mom it's worth the drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment