Friday, September 3, 2010

Sitting for 17 hours

Some of you may be wondering with the back pain post I made just how a 17 hour flight (few stops along the way) will be possible. Well I didn't think it would be. I actually had a backup person to go in my place if the need be. When asking around about back doctors to visit we honestly only heard one name. Trey Lott. There is a reason his name was the only one recommended. I am a new person!
I saw him on Wed. and he told me that I had jammed my back. He pulled my legs, literally, and pops were heard in the next room. I did get a nice massage after wards though and he told me to come back the next day and then I would be ready for the plane on Friday. So Thurs. morning I went back. Again, he pulled my legs, not as much popping, but enough. I am sore don't get me wrong, but NOT in pain. I can actually sit in a chair and not hurt.
Before looking for a doc to see I made the statement that I did not want to see a chiropractor. I have always just had the thought that they always want to see you again and again and again without truly fixing the problem. We'll Trey is a M.D. and a D.C. pain management is in his title. He totally gets my recommendation!

No comments:

Post a Comment