Monday, July 26, 2010

Childlike Faith

We were driving home one night and the boys saw the Angel Moroni on top of the Mormon Temple in Gardendale

Carter: Hey, is that the Vulcan?
Ben & I: No son, that is a Mormon Temple and that is the Angel Moroni on top
Carter: Can we go inside (I'm assuming he's thinking it's like the Vulcan museum which they love)
Ben & I: No, we don't want to go worship there, they don't believe in the same God we do
Carter: They don't believe in God?!?!
Ben & I: Well, they believe in God but they don't believe that Jesus is God
Carter: We need to go tell them!!
Ben & I: People have son, a lot of times
Carter: But they need to know! We need to tell them!

My prayer is that I would have the faith and boldness like a child. Those who don't know Christ, we should go and tell them. Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment