Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Give it a whirl!

I always seem to be a little behind on the "in" things. Like this blogging thing. It took me forever to get a myspace page and when I did then facebook was the new thing. So I get a facebook page, which honestly I never make status updates to. I do love to read the live feed and see what all is going on with everyone. Now blogging is becoming more popular. So this DeLoach gal is going to give it a whirl :) There seems to be a lot going on right now with the DeLoach's and I would love to be able to write it all out and have friends and family be able to know what's going on. One of the purposes of a blog right?!
One of the first things I had to do was find somewhere that all I had to do was type info., not a clue how to set up a blog. Thanks blogger.com! Then I had to have a cute background (of course!) and lastly the perfect picture of the kids to go on top. I think the one from our camping trip pictures their little personalities perfectly!
So it may take me a little bit to get going, but hopefully it will be worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Yipeee, I am officially a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that your blogging! Cant wait to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited you are blogging!! Be careful... it is addicting! :) I love that picture of the kids. They are getting SO big-- I can't believe it! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete