Thursday, August 23, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

I had really forgotten just how much little ones can get into when they start walking.  All of my children have been climbers and Cannon is proving to be no different in that area.



He is also at that stage where he gets into everything.  Things I didn't even know he could get to.
Like the mouthwash from the bathroom. 


or a Gatorade from the cabinet.


Then there are times when I find things like puzzles and goldfish poured out all over the floor.



These past two days have proved to be bit more chaotic in that his climbing and pulling things out of cabinets & off tables have given us some pretty big boo-boo's.



Even though he is always into something and I am consistently picking things up behind him or getting him down off something he has climbed and conquered, this little guy melts my heart!



1 comment: