Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Cannon!

It's no secret that I absolutely LOVE to plan a party.  Especially if it's to celebrate one of my little ones turning another year older.  Even though I know Cannon B will not remember his first birthday party, we have lots of pictures to prove that he had one and had a blast!

Cannon has been our best eater yet and so far he's not a picky eater at all.  So a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme was perfect!

In the form of a very hungry caterpillar wreath, a picture from each month of his first year.



Cannon is a HUGE fruit eater and the fact that the first 5 foods the caterpillar eats in the book is fruit made for perfect party food.

 

Of course you can't just have fruit :)




Thanks to my mother-in-law and Ann's Balloons we had an adorable very hungry caterpillar balloon arch.
 
 
Outside entertainment - feed the hungry caterpillar

Caterpillar Croquet


Thanks to the help of my wonderful sister, we pulled off a caterpillar cake

 

and smash cake for little man.


He had no problem diving right in!


Happy 1st Birthday Cannon B!





2 comments:

  1. Kylie I LOVE this party theme...so cute. The kids are precious! What home school curriculum are yall using this coming year? Just curious...I've been using a little Abeka and My Father's World and I'm switching to Sonlight for Eden this year for 2nd grade and Singapore for math. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Maybe you and I can go in the party planning business together.

    ReplyDelete