Tuesday, February 28, 2012

7 and 8 Months

For some reason, he liked to put the hungry hungry caterpillar on his head.

8 out of 10 times when I get him up in the morning or at nap at least one foot is out of the outfit. Guess that's his way of cooling off when he gets hot while he's sleeping.
Still not real sure how he does it.

I let him sleep longer in the bassinet in our room than any of the other kids. I told myself since he would be sharing a room with Isabel he may wake her up. He quickly approached the weight limit (and height) in the bassinet and now he now sleeps in the pink room in the big crib :) Both sleep through the night.....most nights anyway.

Never took a paci, but has loved chewing these Gerber ones for teething. However we're all drool and still no teeth.

Having no teeth doesn't hinder him at all when eating. Boy is a champion eater.

He has never taken to the bottle, but is a great nurser (which I love because I never was able to nurse my other kids very long). We introduced the sippy cup and he loves it. Still can't really drink from it - kinda looks like a hamster drinking from it's water bottle , but he loves trying.

Not mobile yet, but I'm sure it won't be long. He would rather stand and try and take steps. Thinking we may skip the crawling phase, but maybe not, we're still working on it. He just gets frustrated with crawling, makes a few grunts and big brothers come running to the rescue and give him what he wants....to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment